About Sidecar Global Catering
Serving the Greater Columbus Metropolitan area, Sidecar Global Catering is a full-service catering venture owned and operated by Scott Heimlich. We offer the same with high standards in food and service established by our sister company, Barcelona Restaurant. The Sidecar staff prides ourselves on exemplary service, going above and beyond for our customers and offering delicious, thoughtful flavor combinations on the menu.
Sidecar Global Catering puts 100% of ourselves into everything we do and feel passionately about our product. Our professionally trained staff partners with you to create an unforgettable event for you and your guests, and satisfaction is always guaranteed. We can work with you to customize a menu suited to your event or theme, and will work to meet any dietary needs upon request.
If you have been considering using a caterer for a special event such as a holiday party, business reception, awards party or other we encourage you to contact Sidecar Global Catering. We guarantee you won't regret it.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Wedding Professionals of Columbus
- The Knot
- Wedding Wire
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce
- Experience Columbus
- Ohio Restaurant Association
- German Village Business Community
Sidecar is an approved caterer for a variety of venues in Central Ohio. Each venue offers a different and unique setting. Let us help in your decision of which venue to use that best fits the size, scope and budget of your event. Below are some of the most popular venues:
- Red Brick Occasions
- Bryn Du Mansion, Granville, Ohio
- Kelton House Museum & Garden
- Beverly Mansion
- Camp Mary Orton
- The Ballroom at Oakhurst Country Club
- Jorgenson Farms
- Columbus Cultural Arts Center
- The Paddock Pub and Links Event Center
- Columbus Recreation and Parks, including Park of Roses, Griggs Boathouse, North Bank Pavilion, Goodale Park, Wolfe Park Shelterhouse, Westgate Shelterhouse
Ask your Event Consultant for a full list of our recommended venues.